Put Education to Work with UEI’s Programs
Choosing the right school to advance your education begins by asking, "What programs are available and will they fit my needs?"
At UEI, experience relevant, real-life instruction you can use to make a meaningful impact in the career you choose. We offer our students a variety of career training options to fit individual aptitudes, attitudes and expectations. All of our programs follow a curriculum based on industry-standard knowledge and skill sets to prepare you to enter the workplace with confidence. Select from our programs in high-demand fields that include Business, Healthcare, Computer Technology, Automotive Technology and Criminal Justice.
If you're not sure which of our diploma or degree programs you should pursue, our UEI admissions professionals will help you with your decision.
Choose the UEI program that you can put to work to build your future!
Career training programs offered at UEI College:
- Automotive Technician
- Business Office Administration
- Computer & Network Technician
- Computer Systems Technician
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Health Services Administration
- Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Information Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing & Insurance Coding
- Medical Front Office & Billing
- Medical Office Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician (Phoenix)
- Vocational Nursing
Career training programs offered at UEI:
Not all programs available at all locations