Hybrid Learning Courses at UEI Career College
UEI College is excited to introduce you to our hybrid learning programs, also known as our online blended learning option. This option provides you with a convenient and safe learning experience that allows you to study for your career from the comfort of your home and also gain the hands-on experience you need in our on-campus labs with experienced and trained instructors.
Our hybrid programs are a mix of online classes coupled with on-campus lab training in a safe environment. Blended online learning is an excellent chance for you to continue your education and connect with staff, friends, peers, and other students while making sure to social distance and advance toward your career.
Benefits of Hybrid Learning
UEI College is committed to your success while you are enrolled in our program. We will work closely with you to help you train for your new career. With our hybrid programs, our dedicated staff and faculty have been trained to provide you with continual support both virtually and in the lab, so you’re never alone during your educational journey.
Some of the benefits that our blended learning approach has to offer include:
- Flexibility: Our students are able to easily balance their work, life, and career education training as we make learning convenient and accessible.
- Support: You are never alone and will always have the support you need from our trained faculty and staff both online and in the lab.
- Independence: Students find that our online learning programs help to build their confidence and accommodate all types of learners. Courses include visual and audio enhanced recordings and lectures, hands-on training, and multimedia.
- Adaptive: Students can learn on their own time and even choose a schedule that works for them and fits into their life. Students will attend campus twice per week on either M/W or T/Th.
- Hybrid Program Length: 10 Months*
- Hybrid Learning: Combination Of Online Assignments And In The Lab, Hands-On Training
- Online Classroom
- Hands-On Learning In The Lab Twice A Week!
Get Back on Track With Your Career Goals
Frequently Asked Questions on Hybrid Learning
Hybrid courses are a combination of online classes with an in-person, hands-on training component. They are designed to make learning flexible and convenient for you while helping you to develop the skills you need in a career that matters.
The benefits of a hybrid course is that you can attend online classes and submit your assignments online, but you can still gain hands-on experience in person in one of our labs with your fellow classmates and learn from your instructor in-person.
Online Classes with Hands-On Learning Classes StartingOctober 25th, 2023¶