Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to UEI College. We understand that enrolling in college can be confusing and overwhelming, so we’ve put together a list of the most commonly asked questions we receive from students. If you don’t find the answer to your question, don’t hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
1. What Are the Admissions Requirements?
You must be at least 17 years of age and have a high school diploma to enroll. Learn more about UEI College’s Admissions Requirements.
2. How Can You Pay for Your Education?
UEI College offers several financial aid options that include scholarships, grants, and loans. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
3. Is UEI College Accredited?
UEI College Campuses are accredited by ACCET & ACCSC. See our Accreditations Page for more information.
4. How Long Does It Take to Complete a Career Training Program?
Most of the career training programs offered by UEI College can be completed in as few as 10 Months.
5. What Types of Programs Are Offered at UEI College?
UEI College offers programs in healthcare, trades, and business. Check out our Career Training Programs Page for a full list of career training programs currently being offered.
6. How Are Classes Taught?
Classes at UEI College are taught in a hybrid format where students complete a portion of their education online and the remaining portion on-site, where they can practice the skills they’ve learned hands-on in labs and workshops. Learn more about Hybrid Learning.
7. Are There Options for Hands-on Training?
Many of the programs offered by UEI College contain hands-on training that allows you to practice the knowledge and skills you’ve learned hands-on in labs where you will be able to practice on real-world equipment you’ll encounter on the job.
8. Can You Transfer Credits from Other Institutions?
Coursework completed within the last 3 years and general education coursework completed within the last 7 years are eligible for transfer credit review. Credits are reviewed and considered on an individual basis.
9. Will UEI College Help You Find a Job?
UEI College’s Career Services Center will help you build your resume, prepare you for interviews, and help you search for open entry-level positions in your field.
10. Does UEI College Offer Veteran and Military Benefits?
UEI College offers a wide range of financial assistance programs for military veterans, active-duty members, reservists, and dependents in their careers. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Explore our Military Benefits.
- You Must be 17 Years of Age or Older to Enroll and Have a High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Scholarships, Loans, and Grants are available to those who qualify
- Short-term Career Training Programs Available
- UEI College Campuses are accredited by ACCET & ACCSC