Trade schools in Huntington Park exist to help you achieve your career goals. Whether you’re new to the job market or looking to make a career change, you can find a trade or vocational school that will facilitate that desire.
UEI College Huntington Park offers programs that will quickly train and prepare you for your chosen career in as little as 10 months, depending on the program. You can start a career in a skilled trade, healthcare, or another field.
If you want hands-on training and a high-quality education that prepares you for the real world, look no further than UEI College Huntington Park.
About UEI College - Huntington Park Campus
Welcome, all new and prospective students! You are at the very beginning of your educational journey, and an exciting new career is just around the corner. No matter which one of our career training programs you choose, we are here to help you every step of the way. We’ve been open since 1989, and UEI College in Huntington Park is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). We proudly offer vocational programs to students in the Huntington Park area.
To ensure our students succeed, we provide them with the one-on-one attention and assistance they need. Our student/teacher ratio is 25:1, meaning you won’t get lost in the crowd since your instructor will provide a level of support you won’t find elsewhere. When you attend UEI College in Huntington Park, you’ll be part of the UEI College family, and we’ll be sure to greet you by name each and every day.
We also provide our students with many different opportunities to network with their peers and potential employers. We host job fairs, themed events, recognition ceremonies, student appreciation events, and many others throughout the year.
UEI College - Huntington Park
6055 Pacific Blvd.
Huntington Park, CA 90255
Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
UEI College-Huntington Park is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET)
March 27th, 2024¶
You can reach the Huntington Park UEI College campus by car or public transportation. For those who want to visit, here’s an example of how easy it is to find the campus.
From Long Beach
- Take I-710 N from W 3rd Street and W Shoreline Drive
- Follow I-710 N to E Florence Avenue in Bell. Take exit 15 from I-710 N
- Continue on E Florence Avenue to your destination in Huntington Park
From Santa Clarita
- Get on I-5 S in Stevenson Ranch from Wiley Canyon Road and Lyons Avenue
- Follow I-5 S to S Soto Street in Los Angeles. Take exit 134A from I-5 S
- Continue on S Soto Street to your destination in Huntington Park
Local Attractions and Other Nearby Locations
Our UEI College campus has much to offer–and so does Huntington Park. Here you’ll find several attractions, landmarks, places of interest, and entertainment.
Some of those places include:
- Pacific Boulevard Shopping District is a commercial district with a variety of shops, restaurants, services, and events.
- Salt Lake Park offers sports fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, a swimming pool, a skate park, and a community center.
- Huntington Park Historical Society Museum allows you to explore the history and heritage of Huntington Park and its surrounding areas.
- Los Angeles River Center and Gardens has a scenic venue where many go to host weddings, meetings, and events.
As a student, you can expect help from these teams along the way.
Financial Aid Team
Students can speak with a student finance team member to learn more about paying for their schooling. Our advisors will discuss loans, grants, scholarships, and more. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
"I feel like UEI plays a big role in my life now, and it will for my future as well."
Dental Assistant, UEI College Huntington Park