Dental Assistant Program Program - Tacoma, Washington
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma at UEI College’s Tacoma campus in as few as 10 months.
- Learn essential dental procedures like taking X-rays, preventative care and procedures, and chairside assisting.
- Train in both clinical and administrative tasks to make you career-ready on day one.
- Education includes real-world externship experience in a local dentistry clinic.
Dental Assistant Program - Tacoma, Washington
If you’re interested in becoming a dental assistant, consider enrolling in UEI College’s Dental Assistant Training Program in Tacoma, Washington. The program will provide you with the knowledge and hands-on training needed to help dentists and dental hygienists care for patients’ teeth and oral health. The program is hybrid, meaning you’ll complete a portion of your education online and attend on-site labs for hands-on training. This learning method will provide you with the skills and confidence you need to pursue a rewarding career as a dental assistant. Also, before completing the course, you will have the opportunity to work at a real dental office as part of your externship, providing you with real-world experience.
UEI Tacoma Dental Assistant Program Info
1415 E. 72nd Street Tacoma, Washington 98404
Hybrid (Blended Online and On Campus)
In as Few as 10 Months
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
UEI College in Tacoma is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Earn your Dental Assistant Diploma at UEI College's Tacoma, WA Campus in as little as 10 months!
- Learn essentual dental procedures, such as taking x-rays, preventative care and procedures, and chairside assisting.
- Train in both clinical and administrative tasks to make you career ready on day one.
- Education includes real-world externship experience in local dentistry clinic.