Medical Assistant Program in Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Become a Medical Assistant through training at UEI College’s Bakersfield campus in as few as 10 months!
- Learn a variety of medical skills, including anatomy, physiology, Infection control and clinical office administration.
- Externship opportunities provide real-world clinical experience with a potential employer.
- No high school diploma? You can still pursue your education goals!
Medical Assistant Training Program in Stone Mountain, Georgia
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare field? Consider enrolling in UEI’s Medical Assistant Training Program in Stone Mountain, GA. The Stone Mountain Medical Assistant Program will provide you with the knowledge, skills, hands-on training, and confidence that you need to pursue a new and rewarding career as a medical assistant. As a medical assistant, you will be tasked with helping doctors, and other healthcare professionals care for patients, ensuring that patients receive the care they deserve. UEI’s hybrid career training program combines both online learning with on-site lab training that will prepare you for what to expect in the real world. Enroll today, and graduate in as little as 10 months.
UEI Stone Mountain Medical Assistant Training Program
971 N Hairston Rd, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Hybrid (Blended Online and On Campus)
In as few as 10 Months
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
United Education Institute in Stone Mountain is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Earn your Medical Assistant Diploma in as little as 10 months!
- Learn how to assist doctors and healthcare professionals in a healthcare setting
- Program externship provides invaluable experience by pairing you with a local employer, allowing you to gain real-world experience
- No high school diploma? We have options that allow you to earn your high school diploma while training for a new career.